Defending Clients in Homicide Cases in South Florida
Murder is one of the most serious criminal charges you will be faced with in your life. You can be charged with homicide in a number of circumstances and if you are convicted of intentionally causing the death of another or if special circumstances warrant, you could be facing the death penalty. Additionally, being involved in a case of homicide can result in a fight for your life, prison, or years of incarceration. Because of the severity of the charges, you need a strong and experienced law firm to defend you. You need to contact the Law Office of Adam Franzen, LLC at 954-462-5790.
Our offices are available 24/7 and we can put together a payment plan which will help you to take advantage of our highly-experienced attorney and legal staff.
The State Attorney normally assigns very experienced police officers and prosecutors to investigate and prosecute these homicide cases. Police officers normally use the latest technology and science to perform homicide investigations and prosecutions. It’s important to retain an experienced, aggressive and knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer and Law Firm to defend these types of cases.
- First Degree Premeditated Murder is the intentional killing of another person with a premeditated design to kill.
- Second Degree Murder happens when a person intentionally commits an extremely dangerous act that demonstrates a depraved mind without regard to human life and someone else is killed by the result of that act. A person can be convicted of Second Degree Murder even if they did not specifically intend to kill anyone.
- Manslaughter occurs when someone intentionally kills another without a premeditated design or kills someone by culpable negligence.
- DUI Manslaughter occurs when a person is driving a vehicle and has a blood or breath alcohol level over a .08 or is under the influence of alcohol to the extent their normal faculties are impaired, and as a result of being in this condition causes the death of another.
- Vehicular Homicide occurs when a person drives a vehicle in a reckless manner that is likely to cause death or great bodily harm, and someone is actually killed as a result of such driving.
The experience you deserve. The knowledge you desire. The results you want.
From our location in Fort Lauderdale, The Law Offices of Adam Franzen, LLC handles cases in all fifty states of the United States of America and for clients coming from countries throughout the world. If you need the help of an experienced and skilled attorney today, call our number at 954-462-5790, or schedule an initial free consultation online.